The function of a security guard is to prevent trespassers, vandals, and burglars. It totally makes sense, using a person to look after your property if you have a big area that requires due to its maintenance and high cost.
Services of a security agency are always practical for properties which have a number of buildings or for business purposes.
However, if you use the wrong people to look after your belongings then there might be some problems. It has both pros and cons if you use human personnel to look after your property.Busana Muslim
Advantages Of Signing Security Personnel For Your Property
· The presence of a guard for your belongings plays an important role to prevent the plans of thieves and robbers.
· Some people use equipment for their home which can be totally predictable. But having human personnel as a protector will make your belongings safer as they can change their routes.
· This makes it difficult for the robbers or thieves to predict their location at that time. Sometimes the guards are also mistaken to be policemen from a distance due to their uniform which is also a beneficial factor.
· well trained and intelligent guards also have the ability to recognize risks or potential hazards and help you to deal with them before anything happens. Guards of a security agency are one of its kinds.
· A potential guard can deal with many problems himself while he is on duty. Also, he can fix things if anything is wrong regarding the possessions.
· They also have the right anyone who invades in the possessions. Though they are not any police official, so, the arrest is qualified as private person’s arrest. Further, the arrested person is brought into police custody.
Disadvantages of Signing Security personnel for Your Property
· The primary disadvantage of signing a guard is the price. You have to pay the guard personally or you have to hire them from a company. You have to pay the company and the company pays a percentage of it to the guard.
· supervision can be stated as another disadvantage. The companies such as a security guard company have obligations with their clients.
· These obligations are contractual and it is to provide the required persons for the posts that are given.
· The contract of the company breaks if it fails to supply the required number of security personnel. The companies have a high turnover so they have to hire new people very frequently.
· Sometimes the demand of the companies for guards are very high than the supply of people. So due to this problem the companies hire peoples who are not qualified to perform the job as a guard.
This severe problem is not same everywhere as it differs from company-to-company and state-to-state.
There are certain state companies such as a security guard company which have the requirement for the guards to have a training programme and have a license while there are other states which don’t require any of those.